Monday, November 26, 2007

Shockingly Surprised

Man, I don’t know where to start. My mind is swirling with a thousand and one things to talk about – new ideas, big plans, new people, old friends, fun memories, exciting news, and so much more. OK, I shall begin with yesterday and today.

Since I’m at my cousins’ house, I had to follow them to their church – the Harvest Community Church. I already know most of the people there, but I got to know some new people once again, and I got the opportunity to catch up with some old friends. Yesterday after practice when we were all too free, we decided to play PICTIONARY…

Oh my goodness [screams!], I absolutely LOVE playing PICTIONARY! Who does, who does, WHO DOES?! Those who have played with me before would have seen me scream and yell and laugh and “look goofy.” ;) But yesterday I was especially blur; I don’t know why. Everyone was laughing at me for some reason (yes Claudia, you can stop sniggering at me)…

If it weren’t for my parents going to Phuket, I wouldn’t have met Jeremy, Shavonne, Carmen, Sharmein, Nicole, Barney, Jonathan, Phoebe, Jerusha, Boris, Ian, and a few others. Oh well, at least I am having fun and time is passing much faster than I thought it would. Talking about “old friends”…

Oh whoopee, I saw Jenna Oh today! =D By golly, she’s so unbelievably TALL… :P I also talked to Bryan while helping out in Sunday school. Oh how I thank God! At least I spent my time meaningfully – yes, talking to people. =) And then there was Matthew and Andrew, Claudia and Brandon, Jan Ern and Hanver (they are so wickedly cute, I wish I brought my camera!), and who else? Well, not a lot of people, but a lot enough.

By the way, have you heard of The Children of Hurin, by J. R. R. Tolkien? Brandon lent it to me without me even asking. Whoa, for the first time. What a miracle. Maybe he could see that I was in a “book-deprived” state. Ahahahaha! I’m so gladdened – now I’ve got a book to read! =D

On a random note:

Aaaaahhh, ZLWIN CHEW PINKO!!!!! I feel like screaming in your ear!!! (Not in an unkindly way, yeah.) I can’t believe it. I forgot. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT – NOW I REMEMBER! I am so shockingly surprised. (Don't worry, you will find out soon enough.)

God just surprised me today. =)

No comments:

The Visitors