Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tags Exasperate Me

I don’t care whether the word “exasperate” fits the above title or not, but I just seem to can’t stop using it! I like the way it sounds. I like the way it describes the way I feel exasperated. Oh bother, you don’t get it do you? Ah never mind!

Joyce Shamini tagged me yesterday. Justine Tee tagged me today. So who’s gonna’ tag me tomorrow and the day after tomorrow?

Rules & Regulations:
-do not copy answers
-the tag questions must be 100% the same

-tag people after doing tag

1. Zlwin Chew

2.Adrian Yap
3.Justine Tan
4. Emily
5. Jon Kok
6. Kedric
7. Evelyn Chung
8. Lum Yinq Teng
9. Jon Chew
10. Tammy
11. Yoke Ping
12. Felicity Thong
13. Steffi
14. Su Ling
15. Michelle Ooi
16. Sarah Tan
17. Zoe Lim
18. Zoe Ng
19. Shannon Keng
20. James Too

How do you know 14? [Su Ling]
Oh my. My answer is quite tragic. I think I forgot how I met Su Ling! xD

What would you do if you had never met 1? [Zlwin Chew]
How can I do anything if I never knew I would or would not meet him?! My goodness, this is exasperating! But of course, I’m extremely grateful to God for my pink/Jesus/vainpot/chatterbox, freak of a friend. (Are we still the best professional chatters in the world? :P)

What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you? [Jon Chew and James Too]
Hey, oh wow, what a coincidence. They’re both guys and they’ve got enough looks also! Haha, kidding. Or am I not? Answering the nonsense question, well, I wouldn’t allow for it in the first place.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? [Kedric and Zoe Lim]
Uh, there’s a slight possibility. But I’m quite negative about it. (And stop asking stupid random questions!)

Do you think 8 is attractive? [Lum Yinq Teng]
Hmm. She is attractive – according to what I remember of her since primary school?

Do you know anything about 12's family? [Felicity Thong]
She has a brother whom she misses too much. =P

Tell me something about 7? [Evelyn Chung]
Oh, this is easy! She’s so extremely, fascinatingly, wonderfully, ADORABLE!

What is 18's favorite pastime? [Zoe Ng]
Camwhoring? I think. :P

What language does 15 speak? [Michelle Ooi] Probably English. Or was it gobbledygook? Nolah, Michelle is civilized of course.

Who is 19 going out with? [Shannon Keng]
Ooo. Shanny dear? No one I’m sure. She’s too much in love with herself, it seems. (Was that the right answer, Shannon? :P)

How old is 16 now? [Sarah Tan]
Young enough. But old enough, too.

When was the last time you talked to 13? [Steffi]
Ever since she left for U.S. Which is, in September I think?

Who is 2's favorite singer? [Adrian Yap]
Everyone other than himself. Ha-ha.

Would you date 4? [Emily]
Why, yes. Why, no.

Would you date 17? [Zoe Lim]
I already have. Or have I not?

Is 15 single? [Michelle Ooi]
Uhm, I hope so… ;)

What is 10's last name? [Tammy]
Is “Jayne” considered a last name? Or is it a second name? xD

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? [Yoke Ping]
I could be best friends with Yoke Pink! If only I had the chance to see her more often. =’(

Which school does 3 go to? [Justine Tan]
MY school. :P

Where does 6 live? [Kedric]
Somewhere you shouldn’t know where.

What do you like about 5? [Jon Kok]

He’s nice to talk to. It’s easy to talk to him. This reminds me we haven’t talked for a long time. =(

I tag:

Zoe Lim. Rosanne Koo. Lilian Tang. Yoke Pei. David Poh. Denissa Lee. BRYAN ONG EU JIN.

There! A perfect SEVEN. =)

- Whoopee, I got my phone back. It was under my bed. All lonely in the dark. But it was ringing enthusiastically with the messages that haven’t been read. -

No comments:

The Visitors