Monday, August 11, 2008

Memorable Moments

Aha, guess what, I’ve been tagged by Shannon Keng! She tagged me nearly a week ago, but I never came about to doing it. Haha. :D Oh and by the way, this tag ain’t one of those tedious “question and answer” tags… it’s a PICTURE TAG! (No wonder I don’t mind doing it. :P)

As I was searching for pictures to fit the tag, I came across some pictures from this year’s and last year’s youth and rangers folder. Those pictures made me smile. And I think I’d like to post them up after the tag. :D It’s fun to look back and to see how much and how little you and I have changed. Without these little snapshots, some memories stored in a corner of our brains would never be recollected.

Memories make up who we are. I thank God so much for a camera and the means to continue making new memories and snapping memorable moments wherever I go! Pictures evoke memories. Images can make a whole world of difference compared to describing the image by words!

And now, I shall present you my first ever picture tag. Ahaha. :P And I’ll also post the nice group pictures collected over this year and the last. Those really made me smile. :)

1. A picture of you in a most unique environment:

Describe the environment:

It’s underwater. And the feeling and environment is too unique for words. :P


2. A picture of a place you dislike:

None.

Logically speaking, if I disliked a place, why would I in my right mind take a picture of it?!?

And besides… I’m always in my right mind. AHAHA. I think. XD


3. A picture of someone that means a lot to you:

Why does that someone mean a lot to you?

Gabby and Joyce. If I were to explain why they mean a lot to me, I don’t think I’d have time to post the other pictures already. Hahaha. :P

They’re two God-sent people in my life. I won’t say I’ve known them for a long time – about 2 and a half years only. But it was long enough for us to share many sleepovers and laughter and fun and craziness and debates and over-midnight chats and everything else you probably wouldn’t think of. Ahaha. Joyce and Gabby have made my first years into “teen-hood” memorable and fun. ;)


4. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth opened):

Why were you smiling?

You know, I’m convinced that all tags have at least one stupid question in it.

Why was I smiling?

Of course I had to give a smile! The camera was in my face, hello.

5. A picture of you with your best smile (mouth closed):


Were you posing or smiling naturally?

Both. :P I don't think this is my best smile anyway. You know, it was like a random click.

6. A picture of you with your lamest pose:

Give this picture a caption:

Two Ah Bengs and one Ah Beng try-to-be. (Not wannabe, OK. Try only. :P) Haha. I didn't appear much like one anyway, right? xD

7. A picture of someone who stands on top of your heart:

My family, of course.

Friends come and go. But you know, you're always stuck with your family no matter what. (Depends whether you see it in a good way or a bad way... Nyehehe. :P)

Is that person treating you like how you are treating him or her?

Yes, of course. Put it this way, I annoy them, and they annoy me back. You know, it’s always a two-way thing. We annoy each other.

Zig Ziglar once said, “Life is like an echo. What you send out – comes back.”

AHAHA.


8. A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff:

My evil parents tried to make me smile for the camera even though they nearly suffocated me with that pile of soft toys. AHAHA.

But hey, I SMILED! :D

9. A picture of you in a white shirt:

Why were you wearing white instead of black?

Well, it matched my skirt best.

10. A candid picture of you and your friends:

This is definitely D' MOMENT caught on camera, man! Ahahaha.

I have no idea what I was doing then. Somehow, everyone had their eyes on me right at that moment. We weren't posing, we didn't plan it. It just... happened. Aaah, a memorable moment caught on camera. :P

- THE END OF THE PICTURE TAG -

Pictures that made me smile =)

Denissa was still with us! =)

Fooling around with Joyce and Kelly and their Kwang Hua friends. (And Su Mei!)

The three stooges. I think this was at Timesquare or something.

Alicia, Ai Theeng, me, and Tammy. This was at the GRC Rally.

Adventure girls having a farewell for Cmdr Deanna, Denissa, and Cmdr Sue Ann! Edited by Cmdr Rossane. =)

I had only just joined Adventure girls, but it didn't take long for me to adjust and fool around with all of them! They were all so friendly and cool and fun. :D

Aha. Last year's GY Camp. Zlwin and I. :)

You know, I wish this weren't so pink. AHAHA. But it suits our madness-ness. :P It was edited by Miss Cath Ong.

Haha, another crazy memorable moment caught on camera! I still don't know who caught this. I like it also because it snapped Bryan pointing at me from the back! Right on the dot. :D

Last year's Summer Bash! :D We all love Shannon. Dearly. :P

Me, Su Ling, Evelyn, Yoke Pei, Sarah, and Shan.
The pink posse. :P


With the Klang fellas at LIFE Rally last year.

Aw, I miss this. =)

Midvalley Mayhem!


At Denissa's crazy farewell. :) I remember we even had a bit of a warning from some sulky passerby for nearly "tearing down" the tennis court fence in our state of hyperness. XD

Girls slumber party. Chilling out in McD.

My first and last AR retreat :)

Last year's 19th Anniversary with Adventure girls outpost.

Oh wow, guess what, we're planning for this year's 20th anniversary already! It's gonna' be great fun. :P

Annndd... I nearly forgot to tag someone! Haha.

Okay, here’s the three privileged stooges I’ve decided to tag:

1. Mei Jean
2. Sophira
3. Shabeta

Have fun! ;)

No comments:

The Visitors