Thursday, October 30, 2008

Diane, Princess, and I

Hahaha, you probably puckered your brow when you read the title. :P

Last last Sunday, after church, my sisters and I followed Diane and her sisters for lunch. (Yes, all the pictures are kinda’ delayed. But I’ll catch up soon. :P) And yes… we had a blast of a time crashing Diane’s house that afternoon! :P Haha. And oh, Princess was with us, too. In case you were wondering who… it’s Charlene! :D

We spent the afternoon snapping loads of pictures in Denise’s cool, spunky room and at the garden. I was really glad that we could hang out for a bit that day since that was my last Sunday in PJ. And oh yes, thanks to our brilliant photographer, Denise, we managed to look so nice in the pictures. :P Hehe, here goes…


Charl, me, and Diane posing at Denise's super cool wall.

:)

This was Denise's brilliant idea! The natural lighting was awesome, so the picture with the funky background turned out perfect. :D

Candid. :) Haha.

Whoa my hand appears so enlarged. Haha.

Yesss, we were FULL of poses. :P

Haha, Diane looks so cute. :P

Sweet ;)

Debbie, Jirene, Joy, and Janna playing Pictionary.

Snapping some jumping shots at the garden! =)

Hahaa.

Whoop-de-doo!

:)

Haha, guess what were we up to.

So anyway, I saved the best for the last! :) I love this shot. You girls are tons of fun and laughter. Thanks for brightening my day! :P Harhar.

No comments:

The Visitors