Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Nokia E71

Well guess what, my dad recently signed me up for a phone plan. I got a Nokia E71 with it! Believe it or not, it’s my first NEW phone ever. I’ve had 2 hand-me-downs ever since. But anyway, I didn’t mind those. Believe it or not, I think I’ve never asked my parents for a new phone. Well, not only until recently – and that was because I could barely scroll up or down with the old broke phone! Haha.

Must say, I am really so grateful that I finally have a new phone. It’s brilliant! I love the design and the QWERTY keyboard. It’s metallic and white. And I am embarrassed to admit that I’m actually worried about having to handle this phone… simply because I don’t think I’d be able to properly remember how to use all the various applications and functions! Plus, I’m quite absentminded and I never treat phones as my “baby” or my “lifeline” like many people do. Hahaha.

Seriously, I’ve never really been into all these stuff. I’d prefer an ordinary “simple” phone than say, an iPhone, perhaps. Yeah yeah, the one everyone’s raving about! Sorry, I probably am a bit “off in the head”. :P But seriously, I think it has so many games and functions and applications on it that I’d be afraid to use it!

But of course, if I really think something is so worth my time, I would make time to try to learn how to use it the best I can for my own benefit.

So before I sign off, I must say thank you Dad for getting me a new phone! And of course, thank You God for answering my dusty prayer about 5 years ago when I wished for a phone (because everyone seemed to be getting one). Ha ha ha. =)


=)

No comments:

The Visitors